Things which are Makrooh for Junub
362. The following nine things are Makrooh for Junub:
- To eat
- To drink. But if the Junub performs Wudhu or washes his or her hands then eating or drinking in that state will not be Makrooh.
- To recite more than seven verses of the holy Qur'an other than those in which obligatory Sajdah occur.
- To touch the cover, the margin or border of the holy Qur'an or the space between its lines, with any part of one's body.
- To keep the holy Qur'an with oneself.
- To sleep. But it would not be Makrooh to sleep if the person concerned performs Wudhu or performs Tayammum on account of non-availability of water, and the intention should be that he is performing Tayammum instead
of Wudhu or Ghusl or independently as per the command of Allah to resolve the abhorrent from sleeping in that state.
7. To dye one's hair with henna etc.
8. To apply oil on one's body.
9. To have sexual intercourse after Ihtelam i.e. having sexual intercourse after discharge of semen during sleep.