Makrooh Acts, while taking a meal
2646. Few things, which are Makrooh, while taking a meal.
1.To eat without being hungry.
2. To eat until one is fill. It has been reported in the Hadith that over-eating is the worst thing in the eyes of Allah.
3. To gaze towards others while eating.
4. To eat food while it is still hot.
5. To blow on food or drink which one is eating or drinking.
6. To wait expectantly for something more after the bread or loaf has been served on the dining cloth.
7. To cut the loaf with a knife.
8. To place the loaf under the utensils.
9. To scrape off meat stuck to a bone in such a manner that nothing remains on it.
10. To peel those fruits which are normally eaten with their skin.
11. To throw away a fruit before one has eaten it fully.